Cucumber is a rich source of silica. Silica is a mineral which holds the connective tissues in skin and also helps in strengthening them. It is needed for manufacturing collagen. Cucumber facials or are dealing with masks can restore the elasticity of the skin by furnishing the facial skin the silica needed for collagen production. Here are the steps on how to use cucumber face mask as acne remedy.
Mix one teaspoon of lemon juice and one teaspoon of turmeric juice with one tablespoon of cucumber juice. Apply the mixture on your have to sort out and neck. Rinse your have to manage in cool water after virtually thirty minutes. This cucumber facial is especially beneficial for treated sunburned skins. It can still fade blemishes and acne scars.
People providing sensitive skin will make a cucumber have to manage mask by blending two tablespoons of grated cucumber with 1/4 cup of milk, preferably overall milk. Add few drops of rose vital oil to the mixture. Apply it on your face and neck. Rinse your have to handle amidst cool water after thirty minutes.
1. Like the egg whites acne mask, you’ll want to first crack the egg open and separate the white from the yolk. Feel free to toss the yolk, or, if you’re a saver, save the yolk in the fridge for a meal that you may be able to later use it for. Aside from that, you’ll only need the egg whites for this treatment.
2. Ginger 1/2 teaspoon and Tumeric 1 teaspoon – Measure the correct amount of needed ingredients for each.
3. Slice up your lime.
4. Slice up your cucumber. Depending on the size, you may only need to use half of one.
5. Now, place everything into a blender or mixer. If you have the magic bullet, that’d work too. Now, mix!
6. After mixing, pour your new mixture into a bowl or container. Feel free to save any leftovers in the fridge.
7. Now, gently apply the solution to your skin.
8. Leave the cucumber mask on your face for around 10 – 15 minutes.
9. After treatment time has expired, rinse the mask off of your face. It may be easier to do this in the shower.
10. Once you’ve patted your face dry, feel free to apply an oil free or non comodgenic moisturizer to your face.
You can use the cucumber by itself as an astringent toning mask, or add additional ingredients like moisturizing yogurt, moisturizing and antimicrobial honey, exfoliating oatmeal, deep-cleansing brewer’s yeast, and astringent lemon juice or lime juice. If you do add other ingredients, do so 1 tsp. at a time until the mask reaches the desired consistency. Most cucumber-based masks will have a relatively smooth texture, but if you add oatmeal the mask will thicken toward a pasty texture. Anything that’s flexible enough to smooth onto your face will work as a mask.